Baked Salmon Parcel
- 4x125 grams Skinless salmon fillets
- 25 grams Butter (melted)
- 100 grams Carrot (peeled and cut into julienne strips)
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 125 grams Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 100 grams Fine green beans (halved)
- Marinade :
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dessicated coconut or sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tsp Fresh ginger (grated)
- 1). Pre-heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- 2). Mix the marinade, coat the fish in the mixture.
- 3). Cut of 4 pieces of baking paper each about 30x50cm.
- 4). Mix the melted butter with 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce then add to the vegetables and toss together. Divide between the pieces of paper, then top with the fish and spoon over any remaining marinade.
- 5). Bring the long sides of the paper together at the top, fold over once then twist the sides to form parcels tucking the ends under the package.
- 6). Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until the fish is cooked. Timing will depend on the thickness of the fish. Serve.