- 1). Heat your pan/ Wok over a high heat until hot, add the toasted sesame oil and heat for 30 seconds.
- 2). Add salt, garlic and black bean sauce stirring whilst it heats up (30 seconds or so).
- 3). Add the chicken/beef until cooked throughout, continue to stir. Dissolve a chicken stock cube (beef for beef) in 400ml of boiling water and stir in, cover with lid and cook for 6 minutes.
- 4). Add the onions, spring onions, green peppers, cover and cook for another 8 minutes until most of the liquid is reduced.
- 5). Dissolve the cornflour with 3 tablespoons of water and add to the wok/pan.
- 6). Stir the mixture until sauce thickens and add more salt/ pepper for your required taste.
- Serve over rice, fried rice or chips.