Smashed Cucumber Salad with Garlic and Vinegar Dressing
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 1). Trim the ends from the cucumbers, using a rolling pin or mallet smash them until the skin breaks. Put into a colander, sprinkle over with salt, toss together and allow them to drain for 30 minutes.
- 2). Dry the cucumber on paper towel, then slice into bite-size pieces.
- 3). Mix rice vinegar, sesame oil & oyster sauce well.
- 4). Add finely chopped garlic, toss all the ingredients together with the sauce and serve.
- Tips: 1. Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce. 2. An interesting way to prepare cucumbers. Make a refreshing side salad with delicious aroma and taste. Use regular cucumber if you prefer, but the small ones have a sweeter flavour.
Products you will need
- Special Price £3.45 Regular Price £3.95