Garlic Butter Prawns with Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 225 grams Raw prawns, with shells and heads on
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 25 grams Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 Spring onion, chopped into 4cm pieces
- 25ml Water
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce (optional)
- 1). Add the Shaoxing rice wine to the prawns and stir well, while you prepare the ingredients.
- 2). In a wok on a medium heat, add the cooking oil and butter, then the spring onions and garlic.
- 3). Stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant, then add the prawns, Lee Kum Kee Premium Light and Dark Soy Sauces, and the water. Stir-fry the prawns, turning them over frequently until pink and thoroughly cooked. This could take around 3-4 minutes, depending on how large your prawns are.
- 4). Serve with steamed rice and Choi Sum drizzled with Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce.
Products you will need
- Special Price £1.55 Regular Price £2.10