Lizzie Mabbott’s Ginger Salmon with Oyster Sauce and Broccoli
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 2x150 grams Skinless salmon fillets
- 200 grams Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 Spring onion, white and greens separated, whites julienned, greens finely sliced
- 4cm Piece of ginger, peeled and julienned
- Mixed grain rice, steamed (optional)
- Sauce Mix :
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing Rice Wine
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- 1). Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 200°C fan/ gas mark 7.
- 2). Combine the Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce, Shaoxing Rice Wine and white pepper in a bowl.
- 3). Lay the tenderstem broccoli on a piece of baking paper on a large baking tray and place the salmon fillet on top. Spread the Oyster Sauce mixture on the salmon, and top with the whites of the spring onion and the ginger.
- 4). Add 6 Tbsp of water around the tenderstem broccoli.
- 5). Fold the baking paper over and seal well, though loose enough, so there is space around the salmon.
- 6). Place the baking tray in the oven for 12 minutes, or 15 minutes if your salmon fillets are very thick.
- To Serve: Steamed mixed grain rice.