Korean Bibimbap with Hoisin Sauce
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 300 grams Beef (sliced)
- 25 grams Asparagus (sliced)
- 1 Egg
- Cooking Oil
- Cooked vegetables (carrot, cucumber, etc. thinly sliced)
- 25 grams Red bell pepper (sliced)
- 10 grams Kimchi
- 1 portion Cooked rice
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Hoisin Sauce
- Sauce Mix :
- 1/2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Chestnut powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Water
- 1). Marinade the beef with 1 tsp hoisin sauce for 30 minutes.
- 2). Add cooking oil to the pan to pan fry the beef until almost done, set aside.
- 3). Saute the asparagus and bell pepper with a tablespoon of cooking oil, then add the sauce mix.
- 4). Put the beef, asparagus, bell pepper, and cooked vegetables on top of the cooked rice, then beat in the egg yolk on top, serve .