Ma Po Aubergine
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 1). Marinate the pork with oyster sauce and set aside for 10 minutes.
- 2). Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the aubergine and cook for 8-10 minutes turning until golden and tender.
- 3). Add minced pork and cook together for 5 minutes. Stir in the spicy bean sauce and a splash of water and cook 2 minutes.
- 4). For extra heat stir in the chilli oil and scatter over coriander leaves to serve.
- Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.