Maysan Chip Shop Chicken/Beef/Prawn Curry Sauce
- 1). Season the meat/ prawns with salt and pepper to your taste.
- 2). Heat Oil in the pan for 30 seconds, then heat up the meat/ fish and cook throughout, around 5-10 minutes.
- 3). Whilst the meat and vegetables are cooking, place the required amount of curry paste (use instructions on packet) into a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and whisk to mix all the paste in. Once boiled, reduce heat to simmer. Grate more paste if you like your curry sauce thicker.
- 4). 5 minutes before ready to serve put the raw onions and peas into the curry mix.
- 5). Once your protein is cooked throughout add into the curry mix and serve on a bed of rice or chips.