Prawns in Soy Sauce
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 1). Mix light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar & cooking wine together and set aside.
- 2). Heat a wok with 1 Tbsp of oil and fry the prawns until the shell colour is changed. Remove and set aside.
- 3). Put ½ Tbsp of oil in the wok. Fry the spring onions and ginger for 1-2 minutes. Add the sauce mix and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- 4). Add the cooked prawns and stir-fry until the prawns are evenly coated with sauce. Serve.
Products you will need
- Special Price £1.55 Regular Price £2.10