Spring Onion Sauce Noodle Salad
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 1). Wash the spring onions, dry it and roughly chop the top and tail.
- 2). Put oil in a wok, over a low heat, once the oil is slightly sizzling. Add the spring onion whites and fry until golden brown, set aside.
- 3). Put the spring onion green and dried shrimps into the wok, fry over a low heat until darkened.
- 4). Then add the spring onion white and sauce mix into the wok, stir well and remove from heat.
- 5). Cook the noodles as per packet instruction and drain all the hot water.
- 6). Put a generous amount of spring onion sauce on top of the noodle and mix well.