Vegan friendly Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 225 grams Whole Wheat Noodles
- 110 grams Courgette (Finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tbsp Groundnut or Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 450ml Vegetarian Stock
- 1 tbsp Garlic (Finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger (Finely chopped)
- 1). Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat and add the oil. Add the courgette, garlic, ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the rest of the ingredients. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes over low heat.
- 2). Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain them well in a colander. Divide the noodles into individual bowls and ladle the sauce over them. Serve at once.