Yang Zhou Stir-fried Rice
Credit: Lee Kum Kee UK
- 200 grams (uncooked weight) Long Grain Rice (Cooked and cooled)
- 50 grams Fried Pancetta (Cut into cubes)
- 50 grams Cooked Chicken (Cut into cubes)
- 50 grams Mixed Frozen Vegetables (i.e. Peas, Carrots and Corn)
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1). Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
- 2). Stir-fry the frozen vegetables together with the pancetta and chicken for a few minutes.
- 3). Add the cooked rice, oyster sauce and light soy sauce. Stir-fry for 2 minutes to heat the rice and to distribute the sauce throughout.
- 4). Turn off the heat, and stir through the sesame oil to serve.
- Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.
Products you will need
- Special Price £3.45 Regular Price £3.95