Terms and Conditions Of Use
By pressing Agree, you confirm you have read Terms and Conditions and agree to these.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Hello Oriental Ltd, registered in England & Wales under company number 11370089 whose registered office is Treasure House, Greengate Industrial Estate, Greenside Way, Middleton, Manchester M24 1SW, registered VAT number is GB295539063 and email address is email@example.com (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I Accept’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual or company purchasing Goods through our Website;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and use for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the location where the Goods are to be supplied as set out in the Order;
6. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
7. Order means the Customer’s code for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
8. Website means our website www.hello-oriental.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised;
9. All interpretations include the plural.
10. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size, packaging and description of the Goods supplied.
11. In the case of an Order altered to your specific requirement, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information provided is accurate.
12. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes if applicable.
14. We retain and use all information with strict confidentiality. Confidential information will not be shared with any third parties without consumer’s express consent to do so.
15. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods if you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
16. The description of the Goods in our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can decline for any reason although we will try and tell you the reason without further delay.
17. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
18. Once an Order has been placed, you cannot amend the Order. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you.
19. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when we dispatch the Goods to you.
Price and Payment
20. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
21. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
22. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order or by another method available through our Website. Payment must be taken immediately and dispatch of Goods will only occur upon cleared payment.
23. We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period. If there are any delays to the delivery time you have chosen, we will inform you immediately.
24. We deliver to EU countries and UK destinations only. You should check your shipping costs before accepting your Order.
25. If your Delivery Location is Scottish Highlands, Northern Island or the Channel Islands, there are additional courier charges and you will be notified prior to dispatch.
26. Deliveries for EU countries, Scottish Highlands, Northern Island and Channel Islands are available for dry goods only.
27. You agree that we may delay delivery of your Goods if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason.
28. If you or your nominee fail through no fault of ours to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, all orders containing perishable Goods will be destroyed. We do not accept responsibility for Goods that are destroyed due to failed delivery in accordance with this clause. If you are unable to accept the Goods, you must make the courier aware and provide them with information as to where to leave the Goods at the Delivery Location.
29. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
30. Next day delivery is next day delivery from the date it is picked and packed.
31. Orders placed before a bank holiday weekend should expect delays for delivery. We do not accept responsibility for late deliveries caused by bank holidays. Any Orders containing fresh and frozen goods should also expect further delays.
32. Delays to deliveries of Goods by fault of courier and not ours are responsibility of the courier and we do not accept liability.
33. If you do not purchase a polystyrene box to keep your frozen Goods from defrosting, by default we will provide ice packs. Ice packs may not last for the entire journey for delivery and we will not accept responsibility or refund for any defrosted Goods where polystyrene boxes were not purchased.
Risk and Title
34. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
Withdrawal and Cancellation
35. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made.
36. If the Order has been dispatched, withdrawal and cancellation is not accepted.
Circumstances beyond our control
37. In the event of any failure by us because of something beyond our reasonable control, we will advise you as soon as reasonably practicable and take action accordingly.
38. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with General Data Protection Regulation with regards to your personal information.
39. We encourage you to keep your password safe and ensure your computer and software has adequate protection.
40. For any enquiries regarding data privacy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
41. The Contract is governed by the law of England and Wales.
42. For any complaints and disputes, please email email@example.com